Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Galaxy Note 8 is the productivity phone I wish the iPhone 8 would be  (Read 795 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 28, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

The Galaxy Note 8 is the productivity phone I wish the iPhone 8 would be

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>As I watched Samsung unveil the Galaxy Note 8 at the Park Avenue Armory in New York City on Wednesday, I couldn’t help but think about the upcoming iPhone 8. But it wasn’t the similarities that caught my attention—the barely-there bezels, thin frame, virtual home button, glass back, dual camera—but rather the stark differences between the two.</p><p>The Note 8 and iPhone 8 will both be marketed as do-everything phones, the latest culmination of technology and design that puts tremendous power in your pocket and lets you seamlessly switch between work and play. You’ll see commercials that tout the various capabilities of the camera, the design of the screen, and the numerous new things your phone can do.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3219265/consumer-electronics/the-galaxy-note-8-is-the-productivity-phone-i-wish-the-iphone-8-would-be.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The Galaxy Note 8 is the productivity phone I wish the iPhone 8 would be
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: