Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips and tricks to unlock all the Star Wars 'Find the Force' characters and collectibles  (Read 374 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 05, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

Tips and tricks to unlock all the Star Wars 'Find the Force' characters and collectibles

There are 15 characters to unlock across three days during the 'Find the Force' Star Wars event. It's much easier than you think to find and unlock them all.

It may seem like a daunting task — finding all 15 Star Wars characters in a bunch of different locations across three days. Luckily, it's not as difficult as you might think. In fact, you might be able to find them all with just one stop every day. Here's everything you need to know about the best places to unlock Star Wars Find the Force augmented reality (AR) characters and what is unlocked every day.

Everything you need to know about the Find the Force event

Where is the best place to unlock all the Find the Force characters?

I made the pilgrimage this morning to my local mall, where I knew that dozens of participating retailers would all be in one convenient location. However, my first stop, a Target store, proved to be the only place I needed to go.

Different stores will have a different number of displays, but...

Source: Tips and tricks to unlock all the Star Wars 'Find the Force' characters and collectibles
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: