Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 products I want to hear about at Apple's September 12 event  (Read 580 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 06, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

3 products I want to hear about at Apple's September 12 event

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Now that Apple’s gone ahead and made it official, sending out its save-the-date cards for the September 12 event that will christen the new Steve Jobs Theater, it’s time for the prognosticating to shift into overdrive. (What, you already thought it was in overdrive? Now we’ve got a deadline.) </p><p>Look, we all know that there are a handful of things that are shoo-ins for this particular song and dance: there’s going to be a new iPhone, probably an LTE-enabled Apple Watch, and likely even a touched-up Apple TV. iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra will get some show time along with official release dates, and we’ll probably learn a little more about the upcoming HomePod. </p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3221418/consumer-electronics/3-products-i-want-to-hear-about-at-apples-september-12-event.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 3 products I want to hear about at Apple's September 12 event
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: