Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPad Pro vs. iPad mini 4 vs. iPad: Which one should you buy?  (Read 336 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 16, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

iPad Pro vs. iPad mini 4 vs. iPad: Which one should you buy?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p><strong>Update 9-13-2017:</strong> This article has been updated to reflect a price increase for the 256GB and 512GB models of the iPad Pro.</p><p>So you’re in the market for a new iPad. Excellent choice—I couldn’t live without mine. It’s my companion when I’m catching up on news and email in the morning over tea, reading a comic book in the evening to unwind, or watching a movie while traveling on a plane.</p><p>But these days, picking an iPad can be tricky. Apple currently sells four different models of iPad, with prices ranging from $329 to $1279. There are size, storage, color, and connectivity options to consider. All in all, there are 60 different variations of iPad from which to choose. So which iPad is right for you? Read on.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3005754/ipad/ipad-buying-guide-how-to-choose-an-ipad-pro-ipad-air-or-ipad-mini.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: iPad Pro vs. iPad mini 4 vs. iPad: Which one should you buy?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: