Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to delete burst photos 'stuck' in your camera roll  (Read 327 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 20, 2017, 04:05:18 pm »

How to delete burst photos 'stuck' in your camera roll

Having trouble deleting burst photos with numerous shots from your camera roll on iOS? Here's a way to get rid of them!

Ever have a numerous-shot burst photo series get stuck in your camera roll? Not able to delete them with the normal "Select >Trashcan" method? Here's a way to delete your large series photo bursts on iOS.

What is a burst photo?

Burst photos on iOS allows for you to press and hold the camera button to take a fast series of photos after which iOS will automatically choose the best photo from the burst. If you'd rather a different photo, you can select the best photo from that burst manually. The longer you press and hold the camera button, the more photos will be taken in your photo burst.

What's the problem?

I'm playing around with some photogrammetry and I was using my iPhone to take photos to create a 3D object to upload onto my computer. I figured (wrongly) that using burst mode might save me some time by taking the multitude of photos required. The result...

Source: How to delete burst photos 'stuck' in your camera roll
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: