Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Canon Rebel t6i DSLR camera is down to a great low price refurbished  (Read 290 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 22, 2017, 04:05:18 pm »

The Canon Rebel t6i DSLR camera is down to a great low price refurbished

Canon's "Pumpkin Spice Sale" is discounting already discounted refurbs by up to $450!

Please stop pretending your iPhone photos are awesome just because you tilted the screen and put a sepia filter on them. Step up your photography game with a real camera - a digital SLR. Canon's refurb store regularly has some of the best deals on DSLRs along with a full one-year warranty and great customer service. Right now Canon is having a "Pumpkin Spice Sale" discounting already refurbished cameras and lenses, similar to the Labor Day sale we shared a few weeks ago.

The best deal in this sale is the Rebel EOS t6i camera, including one with the body and a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM starter lens for $498.99. That's a $95 drop compared to other refurbs and an almost $250 drop off a new kit.

Learn everything there is to learn about the Canon t6i through DPReview.com's in-depth break down of the camera. Too long, didn't read: "The camera is an evolutionary follow-up to the T5i, adding a higher reso...

Source: The Canon Rebel t6i DSLR camera is down to a great low price refurbished
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: