Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use Do Not Disturb While Driving in iOS 11  (Read 301 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 25, 2017, 04:05:17 pm »

How to use Do Not Disturb While Driving in iOS 11

I've been using iOS 11's new Do Not Disturb While Driving and it's changed the way I interact with my phone while on the road. Give it a chance and it may change yours, too!

When Apple first announced Do Not Disturb While Driving, a new feature in iOS 11 that hides incoming notifications while you're driving, I was a little skeptical — surely automatically enabling Do Not Disturb when someone hits the road would do little to change how they interact with their device while driving. I've been using the feature for about three months now and I have seen the proverbial light. It has genuinely changed the way I interact with my phone while on the road. I think it could change others' habits as well, provided they give the feature a try. According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration, in 2015 alone more than 390,000 people were injured and 3,477 were killed in vehicular accidents caused by distracted driving. Choosing to limit your distractions while driving...

Source: How to use Do Not Disturb While Driving in iOS 11
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: