Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Get your cable chaos under control with this $7 magnetic cable organizer  (Read 442 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: September 27, 2017, 04:05:19 pm »

Get your cable chaos under control with this $7 magnetic cable organizer

If you're sick and tired of having to reach down to grab your charging cables hiding under your desk or couch, then this is probably going to be the best thing you see all day.

I still forget to charge my phone, even though it's sitting on the desk right next to my laptop and I know there's a charger within arm's reach. The problem is the Lightning cable is on the ground underneath my chair, and I'm either too pre-occupied to notice it's not plugged in or too lazy to reach down and grab it. The TedGem magnetic cable organizer exists to solve that very problem, and right now it's down to $6.99 on Amazon with code MXTUYSX5. This handy desktop cord management system normally sells for $10. This drop matches a deal we saw a week ago for the same price.

Only Dark Gray is on sale this time, but Magnetic Black is at least down to $7.98.

The device is a multipurpose magnetic cable clip that comes with three cable buckles and two bases. Features include:

Newest magnetic creative design an...

Source: Get your cable chaos under control with this $7 magnetic cable organizer
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: