Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Apple is probably working on a heads-up display  (Read 293 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 04, 2017, 04:05:12 pm »

Why Apple is probably working on a heads-up display

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Every once in a while, I like to get pie-in-the-sky here. Cast my net way out at what the future might hold, what big changes might be around the corner. Obviously, it’s hard to predict with any certainty what Apple’s moves might be next year, much less several years down the road, but sometimes if you peer very closely at what the company is doing, you start to see some interesting confluences. </p><p>Recently, I’ve become convinced that Apple is working on some sort of wireless heads-up display—call them smart glasses, or smart goggles, if you must. It’s not a product that I think is coming anytime soon; the technology required to deliver the device that Apple would surely like to produce is still some ways off. But looking at many of the technologies that Apple has been devoting a lot of time and energy to in the past few years, it’s not hard to see a glimmer, if you will, in the company’s eye.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3229744/consumer-electronics/why-apple-is-probably-working-on-a-heads-up-display.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Why Apple is probably working on a heads-up display
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: