Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you live on just an LTE Apple Watch and leave your iPhone behind?  (Read 411 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 07, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Can you live on just an LTE Apple Watch and leave your iPhone behind?

Untethered, but not off the leash quite yet.

For years, I've dreamed of an Apple Watch with LTE. I do a fair bit of bike riding and — if my bike is broken — will even succumb to a run or two sometimes. Like most people, I take my iPhone with me every time. Between a family and work, I need to be accessible, even if I'm out and about. And becuase I use an iPhone 7 Plus as my daily driver, this means putting up with carrying a huge slab of glass and aluminum everywhere I go. It can be frustrating, and yes — it's a shattered screen just waiting to happen.

The LTE Apple Watch promises to solve this. Leave your silly phone behind, it whispers, and it'll just be you and me.

The LTE Apple Watch promises to solve this. Leave your silly phone behind, it whispers, and it'll just be you and me. For basic connectivity, it does the bill: My spouse can call me if something comes up, and my business partner can send me an iMessage if he needs anything. I can take a cal...

Source: Can you live on just an LTE Apple Watch and leave your iPhone behind?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: