Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Watch Series 3 and why it's time for you to upgrade if you're a fitness buff  (Read 363 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 12, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Apple Watch Series 3 and why it's time for you to upgrade if you're a fitness buff

Series 0 Apple Watch is great, but Series 3 is so much better that, if you were ever thinking about upgrading, now's the time.

I've had my Apple Watch Series 0 since it launched three years ago. It's significantly improved my personal fitness. I recently upgraded to the Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular and wow, what a difference it has made!

With the Series 0, there are some glaring omissions that make it less than perfect. When exercising, I still had to have my phone with me when tracking any kind of outdoor workouts. I couldn't really rely on it for music as much as my iPhone. The battery life of the Series 0 is ok, but it often led to me babying it because it might run out of juice before I was ready to recharge it.

Upgrading from a Series 0 Apple Watch to a Series 3 has been an amazing leap for me. With the addition of an on-board cellular connection, better performance thanks to the faster dual-core S3 processor, and amazingly long-lasting battery life, if you're currentl...

Source: Apple Watch Series 3 and why it's time for you to upgrade if you're a fitness buff
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: