Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Watch Series 3 Space Gray Ceramic Edition Review  (Read 393 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 20, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Apple Watch Series 3 Space Gray Ceramic Edition Review

With Series 3, Apple has brought a brand new finish to its Ceramic Edition — Space Gray.

Last year, Apple Watch transitioned its Edition line from 18K yellow and rose gold to white ceramic. That took it from tens of thousands of dollars down to $1,299 for 38mm and $1,349 for 42mm. Still more than an iPhone X but much, much less than most ceramic watches.

Even though mechanical and computational watches have completely different value propositions, it does keep Apple Watch Edition at the very top end of Apple's offerings. In essence, it's for people who want an Apple Watch but also want it in ceramic.

And this year, with Apple Watch Series 3, it's also for people who want it in space gray ceramic.

I had the Apple Watch Edition Series 2 in white ceramic and adored it. Now I have Apple Watch Edition Series 3 in the new space gray ceramic, and I've been wearing it since it launched and pairing it with as many bands as I could get my hands on.

Here's how it's been working &mdas...

Source: Apple Watch Series 3 Space Gray Ceramic Edition Review
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: