Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iOS 11.2: Features, release date, and how to install the beta  (Read 364 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 05, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

iOS 11.2: Features, release date, and how to install the beta

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>iOS 11 is the biggest change to Apple’s mobile operating system in years. It’s so ambitious in scope that many of it’s promised features still haven’t shipped yet. <a href="https://www.macworld.com/article/3235139/ios/ios-11-1-has-70-new-emoji-and-it-s-available-now.html" rel="noopener">iOS 11.1[/url] mostly fixed bugs and brought us a bunch of new emoji, so we’re hoping that 11.2 is more substantial. I mean, I love emoji as much as the next person but I really want Apple Pay Cash and Messages in iCloud.</p><p>Here’s what we know about 11.2 so far. What’s in it, when it’s coming, and how you can grab the beta right now.</p><h2 class="toc">What’s in iOS 11.2?</h2>
<p>The big stuff we’re all waiting on—Messages synced through iCloud and Apple Pay Cash—have made no appearance yet in the iOS 11.2 betas. But there’s still time before release.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3235804/ios/ios-112-features-release-date-and-how-to-install-the-beta.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: iOS 11.2: Features, release date, and how to install the beta
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: