Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SteelSeries is coming to fix Nintendo Switch Online's abysmal chat  (Read 412 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 05, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

SteelSeries is coming to fix Nintendo Switch Online's abysmal chat

SteelSeries has a headset on its way that promises to make your Nintendo Switch gaming experience even better!

The information is murky, the teaser is as vague as can be, but what we do know is that SteelSeries is launching a headset and this headset has Bluetooth capability, but can also be connected to Nintendo Switch. I'm already sold.

SteelSeries posted a teaser video via Twitter that shows a bunch of quotes from gamers and reviewers that have complained about issues with voice chat while playing Nintendo Switch and using the Nintendo Switch Online app. SteelSeries apparently has a solution, and I can't wait to find out what that is. I won't have to wait long, though. The company will make an official announcement on Nov. 7. Mark your calendars kids.

We love the Switch. We don't love the voice chat hassle. 💔 We science TF out of it on 11/7 👩‍🔬 pic.twitter.com/PkLq0Py4pH— SteelSeries (@SteelSeries) November 3, 2017

It looks like the company is...

Source: SteelSeries is coming to fix Nintendo Switch Online's abysmal chat
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: