Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spinner Cube is the ultimate desk toy for fidgeters!  (Read 290 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 07, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

The Spinner Cube is the ultimate desk toy for fidgeters!

Fidget spinner or fidget cube? 🤔 Why not both?! 🙌

It's safe to say that fidget spinners and fidget cubes were two of the biggest trends of the past year. They're especially popular with school-age kids who have issues with stress or a lack of focus, but they've struck a chord with all ages and are a popular desk toy — I got my fidget cube right next to me right now!

Given the popularity, it seemed like only a matter of time before the next evolution of fidget toy emerged and here it is: The Spinner Cube

While this might look like your standard fidget cube, looks can be deceiving. Four of the sides have a unique feature for your fingers to fidget with — a joystick for your itchy gamer's thumb, a spring-loaded trigger that also mimics a game controller, three rolling, clickable balls, and five audible and silent clicker buttons for the pen clickers in the crowd. The remaining two sides feature spinning pads with high-quality ball bearings that will spin...

Source: The Spinner Cube is the ultimate desk toy for fidgeters!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: