Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone X review by MrMobile: Great, but not grand  (Read 305 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 09, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

iPhone X review by MrMobile: Great, but not grand

By this point, you probably know that the iPhone X is the most expensive iPhone Apple has ever offered — and you might also have heard that it's the best iPhone the company has ever made. Both of these things are true. The question, then, asks itself: is Apple's best phone actually worth a thousand dollars?

I'm not one for keeping folks in suspense — and I've got a pretty good idea you've also read the headline — so I'm just gonna come right out and say it: no. I've flown from one side of this gadget world to the other, and I've seen a lot of crazy devices. But I've never seen anything to make me believe that any smartphone is worth crossing the four-figure barrier for. Not yet, at least.

The crazy thing about the iPhone X, though? It's such a beautiful piece of technology that I want it to be worth what Apple's asking. And to those who say "damn the torpedoes" and open their wallets for this thing, I'm happy to report that you're getting a helluva pho...

Source: iPhone X review by MrMobile: Great, but not grand
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: