Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recover from late night gaming sessions with the $24 Aeropress coffee maker  (Read 622 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 12, 2017, 04:05:23 pm »

Recover from late night gaming sessions with the $24 Aeropress coffee maker

You could've woken up this morning to a double espresso you made yourself!

The AeroPress coffee and espresso maker is down to $23.96 on Amazon. That's $6 off its regular price. It was actually out of stock for a while there, so just the fact that it's available again is a great sign.

For me, video games and coffee go together like salt and pepper. They always come paired together. Being able to make my own coffee at home, simply and easily, is key to keeping up with modern video games. If I had to stand in line for coffee every day, I'd never have time to beat an open-world game like Assassin's Creed Origins.

Features include:

Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full flavored coffee without bitterness
Makes 1 to 3 cups per pressing in about one minute, Brews regular American style coffee
Brews espresso style coffee for use in lattes and other espresso based drinks, the brewing process takes about 30 seconds
Microfilter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French...

Source: Recover from late night gaming sessions with the $24 Aeropress coffee maker
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: