Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VECTOR is my new daily podcast — here's how to subscribe!  (Read 474 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 16, 2017, 04:05:18 pm »

VECTOR is my new daily podcast — here's how to subscribe!

The all-new VECTOR podcast — bringing you the best in Apple analysis, tech insight, reviews, interviews, Q&A, and roundtables. Subscribe now!

VECTOR is a project I've been working on for a long, long time. I'll provide more information on it soon — there are a few more pieces that need to get ramped up first! — but the podcast portion has just launched and I just couldn't wait to share it with you.

The blog series has been available for a while now right here on iMore — specifically at imore.com/vector — and the podcast both reflects and expands it.

The show is daily — yes, daily! — with regular episodes, typically from Monday to Friday. Most will consist of audio versions of my iMore column, question and answer sessions, short reviews, and explainers. All 15 min to 30 min in length.

Once a week there will also be a special or feature episode, with longer reviews, interviews, or roundtables in the style of Debug and Iterate. (The...

Source: VECTOR is my new daily podcast — here's how to subscribe!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: