Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple’s laptop designs are cornering Mac users  (Read 390 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 19, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

Apple’s laptop designs are cornering Mac users

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>It’s funny, Apple crowing about its biggest Mac revenue year ever at a time when there seems to be quite a bit of unrest about the Mac out there on the internet. Is the Mac doing well or is the Mac user base frustrated at the last few years of Apple’s stewardship of the platform? It might be a little bit of both.</p><p>I detailed some of Apple’s controversial laptop design decisions a couple of weeks ago here at Macworld. To be sure, there are classes of users for whom the latest generation of MacBook Pro models, introduced in October 2016, are <a href="https://marco.org/2017/11/14/best-laptop-ever" rel="nofollow">appreciably worse than the previous-generation models[/url]. But I’ve also talked to a lot of people who have bought new MacBook Pros and love them. My daughter got a new MacBook for her birthday, and thinks it’s great.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3237228/macs/apples-laptop-designs-are-cornering-mac-users.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple’s laptop designs are cornering Mac users
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: