Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to add music to your Nanoleaf Aurora lights and make your dreams come true  (Read 294 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 21, 2017, 04:05:19 pm »

How to add music to your Nanoleaf Aurora lights and make your dreams come true

This is a great first step toward the future of smart lighting.

My biggest complaint about smart lighting is that it doesn't play nice with the other things in my life. I want the lights to dim and change colors to match what I see on the television, or flash along with my PS4 controller when something exciting happens in a game.

While we know there are a couple of companies eager to see this kind of integrations with its products, the folks at Nanoleaf have made good on a promise made when the Aurora lights launched. It's called the Nanoleaf Aurora Rhythm, and it should probably be included with every kit Nanoleaf sells.

Not familiar with Nanoleaf? Check out our experience with the Aurora!

Simple set up

The Nanoleaf Aurora lights have an unusual but surprisingly simple to set up. Each light panel has three connectors, one on each side of the triangle. You can connect these triangles to each other in whatever configuration you want, as long as one panel in the array is connect...

Source: How to add music to your Nanoleaf Aurora lights and make your dreams come true
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: