Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 64GB Apple TV 4K won't ship from most retailers in time for Christmas  (Read 498 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 29, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

64GB Apple TV 4K won't ship from most retailers in time for Christmas

If you were hoping to get the family a 64GB 4K Apple TV for Christmas, you might have your work cut out for you.

A great family gift to set under the tree is the new Apple TV 4K, but if you were planning on getting the biggest storage size, the 64GB model, you might be disappointed to discover that shipping time has dropped to 4 - 5 weeks directly from Apple and is sold out at some third-party retailers.

If you try to order directly from Apple, you'll see that estimated shipping is more than a month out. If you're lucky, your local Apple Retail Store will still have some in stock, but I'm not holding out hope in my area.

There are a few other routes you can take to getting the Apple TV 4K 64GB model, but I recommend you act quickly. It appears that stock is running low for the larger capacity model. It's not available in-store or online at Walmart, Sam's Club, B&H Photo, or Target at all.

As of this writing, Best Buy still has a limited supply available online and some stores...

Source: 64GB Apple TV 4K won't ship from most retailers in time for Christmas
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: