Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Refresh your office (and charge your phone) with this indoor smart garden  (Read 416 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 30, 2017, 04:05:18 pm »

Refresh your office (and charge your phone) with this indoor smart garden

LeGrow smart planters allow you to commune with nature in whatever indoor space you choose.

I'm going to be up front with you guys: I love plants, but I can't seem to grow them indoors to save my life. Sure, it always begins well — I try to keep to a watering schedule, I prune, I tell my leafy friends how proud I am of them — but it always ends a couple months later with me, sad and defeated, tossing out dry and wilted remains. And I know I'm definitely not the only one. If you, too, lack a green thumb, LeGrow indoor smart planters might be just the thing you need.

Winmart Design, a company which aims to bring connections with nature into the confines of the home, recently launched an Indiegogo campaign for LeGrow smart garden products — planters with a unique modular design you can stack and expand, allowing you to grow a beautiful indoor garden year-round.

LeGrow Smart Indoor Garden on Indiegogo

How does it work?

Basically, the LeGrow smart garden i...

Source: Refresh your office (and charge your phone) with this indoor smart garden
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: