Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Find your Apple devices to be intrusive? Here’s how to turn it down on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad  (Read 330 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 02, 2017, 04:05:12 pm »

Find your Apple devices to be intrusive? Here’s how to turn it down on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Macworld reader Sherry wants Apple to leave her alone. She’s disabled Siri and doesn’t use iCloud Photo Library. But she finds Apple seems to be paying attention in ways she doesn’t like.</p><p>She writes:</p>

<p>I was distressed to see an item tentatively added to my calendar after texting about it with a friend. Also I have recently been presented with “memories” from Apple of photos and where they were taken. Although I have nothing to hide, I don’t want this kind of intrusion on my privacy. Also, is there a way to wirelessly sync my iPhone and iPad photos to my Mac without using the iCloud library?</p>

<p>I have a few answers for her.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3237772/security/find-your-apple-devices-to-be-intrusive-heres-how-to-turn-it-down-on-your-mac-iphone-and-ipad.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Find your Apple devices to be intrusive? Here’s how to turn it down on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: