Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use Workflow for iOS when you don't know where to start  (Read 285 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 08, 2017, 04:05:19 pm »

How to use Workflow for iOS when you don't know where to start

Workflow is the most powerful app on my iPhone and iPad. I wouldn't be able to work without it, and, almost two years after its release, I'm still discovering its infinite potential.

Whether it's sending a message to a group of people or organizing documents, you've likely come across a task on your iPhone or iPad that you'd like to speed up. Our iOS devices have evolved into powerful modern computers, but there are still some areas where we can be slowed down by app limitations, or, more simply, by the tedious process of performing the same task over and over.

Thankfully, we have a solution to this: automation. And when it comes to automating tasks on iOS, Workflow is the undisputed king. Learning to master Workflow is the first step to living an efficient, productive life on iOS, and it's how I've been working on my iPad for years now.

What Workflow does

Workflow is an automation app for iOS that lets you create workflows. It's quite a mouthful, but bear with me. Yo...

Source: How to use Workflow for iOS when you don't know where to start
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: