Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your home will love this $140 Philips Hue 4-bulb Color Starter Kit  (Read 629 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 09, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Your home will love this $140 Philips Hue 4-bulb Color Starter Kit

Smart lights are the best lights!

If you would have told me a few years ago that I would have lights all over my new house that I can control with my voice, I would have told you that you were crazy and walked away. Now, that's the life I live, and I kinda love it.

Amazon is making that life possible for you too by offering the Philips Hue 4-bulb Starter Kit for $139.99, a savings of $60 from its regular price. This is also $20 lower than our previous mention.

Automate your lighting experience with Philips Hue and control your lights from home or away. Create light schedules from the Philips Hue App and never come home to a dark house.
Connect to the Hue Bridge, and add up to 50 lights. Expand your system with up to 12 Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.
Install the LED lights as you would install ordinary bulbs and pair them with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via...

Source: Your home will love this $140 Philips Hue 4-bulb Color Starter Kit
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: