Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to keep your Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controllers from hurting your hands  (Read 283 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 12, 2017, 04:05:19 pm »

How to keep your Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controllers from hurting your hands

Big hands or small, those Joy-Cons are not ergonomic. There are things you can do to ease the cramping.

I've expressed my feelings before about just how much I love the Joy-Con controllers for the Nintendo Switch. The freedom to have your hands in whatever position you want really makes a difference in how long you play a game before the pain and cramping of being completely stationary sets in. For me, personally, the Joy-Cons are not to small. They're just the right size.

That being said, when I play multi-player Mario Kart and have to hold just one Joy-Con with both hands in sideways mode, my pinky finger starts to cramp up pretty darn fast. They're just not designed for comfort, especially when held sideways.

Whether your hands are big or small, whether the Joy-Cons fit just right or feel awkward, there's definitely room for improvement when it comes to ergonomics. Sure, you could just buy a Pro Controller or use the Comfort Grip, but that ruins the fun of being able to adjust ...

Source: How to keep your Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controllers from hurting your hands
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: