Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rowkin Micro true wireless earbuds review: Super little, not super great  (Read 410 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 13, 2017, 04:05:11 pm »

Rowkin Micro true wireless earbuds review: Super little, not super great

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Let me make this clear from the get-go: I am not fond of the <a href="https://www.rowkin.com/rowkin-micro/" rel="nofollow">Rowkin Micro true wireless earbuds[/url]. The reason for this is simple: They sound bad—not terrible, but bad. As they cost $130, I feel that it’s reasonable to demand that they at least sound good.</p><p>A number of the true wireless options that I’ve reviewed are available for around this same price point—and they sound good or even great. So, I know it can be done.  The crux of the problem, along with the other issues I encountered while using the Micro, stems from the same source: their diminutive size.</p><h2>Hardware</h2>
<p>One of the great things about the Rowkin Micro is that they look like the future. At 0.72- by 1.25-inches and a hardly-there weight of 0.18 ounces, they’re easily the tiniest true wireless earbuds that I’ve had the opportunity to play with. It isn’t possible to stick these things into your ears without feeling like you’re in a dystopian cyberpunk novel. They look like the wireless headphones of the future: small to the point of being almost unnoticeable.  The good news and bad news about these earbuds is that they’re designed to sit so far into the opening of your ear canal that some people could have difficulties getting them out. Once they’ve been inserted, their small size doesn’t leave you much to grab on to.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3240926/headphones/rowkin-micro-true-wireless-earbuds-review.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Rowkin Micro true wireless earbuds review: Super little, not super great
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: