Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The once and future OS for Apple  (Read 383 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 13, 2017, 04:05:11 pm »

The once and future OS for Apple

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>For Apple watchers, the company is always a bit like the proverbial duck: floating seemingly calm and placid above the water while paddling furiously just below it. Which is why it’s often hard to gauge exactly what the company is up to, especially when the current is changing.</p><p>In the last few weeks, both my colleague Jason Snell and I have looked ahead to what Apple might be envisioning for the future of its devices. I’ve opined on ARM-powered Macs; Jason’s wondered about the possibility of a laptop running iOS. In a recent conversation—on our <a href="https://sixcolors.com/subscribe/" rel="nofollow">secret podcast[/url], which you should check out—we started to put some pieces together and conjectured that maybe these aren’t two different stories but rather one larger tale of what Apple’s future might hold.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3240988/operating-systems/the-once-and-future-os-for-apple.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The once and future OS for Apple
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: