Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You can now Mail to Things 3 for even more ways to manage your to-dos  (Read 472 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 13, 2017, 04:05:18 pm »

You can now Mail to Things 3 for even more ways to manage your to-dos

Things 3 is my absolute favorite task manager app for iPhone, iPad, and Mac. With the latest update, It's even more useful.

I've been using Things 3 to-do app for iPhone, iPad, and Mac ever since Microsoft announced that Wunderlist will be shutting down once the company finalizes its own To-Do app. I knew I needed to find a replacement, and tried about a dozen different ones. Things 3 topped my list as the most comparable replacement with the features I need.

Today, Cultured Code launched a nice little update that makes Things 3 even better than before. You can now send emails to your Things inbox using Mail to Things.

When you enable the feature in Things 3.3, you'll get a unique email address. Send something to Things from your preferred email app and make sure to save it as one of your contacts (so you don't have to keep copying that email address every time you want to use it).

You can send direct emails, forward emails you've received, and even give the Things email address ...

Source: You can now Mail to Things 3 for even more ways to manage your to-dos
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: