Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: djay Pro 2 for Mac: More for pros, AI for the rest of us!  (Read 305 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 13, 2017, 04:05:19 pm »

djay Pro 2 for Mac: More for pros, AI for the rest of us!

The original djay Pro gave master mixers access to the full power of the modern Mac. djay Pro 2 adds even more power but also makes mixing more accessible to everyone.

Every time I talk about music apps, I make sure to mention that I have zero musical talent. Zlich. Nadda. And that means, before today, my use of djay was limited to fancy music playing and really, really bad scratching.

No longer.

With Automix AI, djay Pro 2 has been trained using machine learning to identify rhythm patterns, and then to pick the best way to outro and intro each and every song. Since I'm music dumb, here's how they describe it:

Automix AI calculates optimal fade durations and automatically applies parameter changes to EQs and filters for a seamless transition. Beats and tempos are matched using Morph which ensures that a song's BPM is maintained during a transition. This innovative song mixing technology allows for seamless cross-genre mixes with varying tempo.

All I know is that I can pi...

Source: djay Pro 2 for Mac: More for pros, AI for the rest of us!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: