Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry, Apple Watch Series 3 LTE users: If you want to stop and start service it'll cost you  (Read 308 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 21, 2017, 04:05:11 pm »

Sorry, Apple Watch Series 3 LTE users: If you want to stop and start service it'll cost you

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Like everyone else who bought an Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular on launch day, I’ve been using LTE on the Verizon account for free. Apple struck a deal with all four major carriers to offer a three-month trial period for new users, and the carriers even sweetened the idea by waiving their activation fee, which can be as high as $30.</p><p>So I marked the date on my calendar, assuming that when my free period was up, I could stop my service and reactivate it when I wanted it, like the iPad. That’s not the case. Because Apple Watch uses NumberShare on Verizon, it’s not considered a month-to-month or prepaid device, so it’s not so easy to skip a month of service. According to the Verizon representative I spoke to, I have two options:</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3243328/wearables/cellular-apple-watch-stop-start-service-fee.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Sorry, Apple Watch Series 3 LTE users: If you want to stop and start service it'll cost you
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: