Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple 2017 in review: The company’s biggest moves this past year  (Read 312 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 26, 2017, 04:05:12 pm »

Apple 2017 in review: The company’s biggest moves this past year

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>2017: a heck of a year. Normally, I spend most of my time thinking about what Apple might do in the future, but as 2017 draws to a close, I thought it might be worth it to revisit some of the biggest moves that Apple has made in the last twelve months, and where it might leave us positioned for the year to come.</p><h2>The Mac is back</h2>
<p>A year ago, I suggested that it was time for Apple to focus some innovation on its Mac line, and to my surprise as much as anybody’s, 2017 proved to be a solid year for Apple’s longest-running product line. Sure, some Macs are still MIA: the Mac mini is “an important part” of Apple’s product line, according to Tim Cook, but what that means for its future is anybody’s guess, and the promised modular Mac Pro is still in the offing.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3244134/techology-business/apple-2017-in-review.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple 2017 in review: The company’s biggest moves this past year
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: