Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ventev Chargesync Alloy Lightning cable review: This cable can survive a dog attack  (Read 367 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: December 31, 2017, 04:05:12 pm »

Ventev Chargesync Alloy Lightning cable review: This cable can survive a dog attack

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p><a href="https://mobileaccessories.ventev.com/products/connection/chargesync-alloy-cables/4054730__Ventev-chargesync-alloy-Apple-Lightning-Cables-4-ft#/" rel="nofollow">Ventev’s Chargesync Alloy Lightning cable[/url] is durable, attractive, and surprisingly dog-resistant.</p><p>Let me explain: My Pomeranian, Dolce, loves to chew on expensive charging cables. She snaps through regular PVC-wrapped cables in a matter of seconds. Fabric-wrapped cables slow her down a little (I suspect because she like to savor the texture). She snagged the Chargesync Alloy cable off my desk when my back was turned.</p><p>I estimate Dolce spent about 45 minutes gnawing on the cable. THe damage wasn’t pretty, but the cable was definitely still usable.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3244928/phone-accessories/ventev-chargesync-alloy-lightning-cable-review.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ventev Chargesync Alloy Lightning cable review: This cable can survive a dog attack
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: