Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your furniture into a wireless charger  (Read 256 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 05, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

How to make your furniture into a wireless charger

Take your wireless charging setup to the next level by buying (or embedding) wireless charger furniture!

It wasn't long ago that I was absolutely, completely, and totally uninterested in the concept of "wireless charging." Something about the fact that it wasn't truly wireless — i.e., giving me the ability to walk around my house without needing to plug in for a charge — just rubbed me the wrong way. But then I got an iPhone X and a couple Qi charging pads and stuffed a "You're a Hypocrite" card into my wallet.

I love wireless charging. It's convenient, simple, and doesn't require fumbling with a cord and port. The only thing I'm not big on is the way wireless charging pads tend to look. Too many of them have adopted the modern sci-fi aesthetic: decked out in shiny materials, packed with LEDs, and emblazoned with logos. I went looking for a more subtle option and decided the best way to incorporate wireless charging without the eye sore would be to integrate it — ...

Source: How to make your furniture into a wireless charger
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: