Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to keep your iPhone and Mac powered during Thursday's bomb cyclone  (Read 308 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 05, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

How to keep your iPhone and Mac powered during Thursday's bomb cyclone

Stuck inside during Thursday's bombogenesis blizzard? Here are some tips for surviving it with your electronics intact.

As someone who works at home with a decent backup supply of food and water, I don't have to worry much about driving or supreme amounts of shoveling, but I do consider my electronics. For one, iMore doesn't go dark during a blizzard unless our servers go down; also, there's the whole "keeping in communication with the outside world" bit that my mother tells me is so vital to our relationship.

Unfortunately, state officials have pretty much indicated that our power will likely be gone in the next 24 hours thanks to Thursday's impending "bomb cyclone" snowstorm. Before that happens, I'm running through my traditional electronics prep-list for freezing cold and potential power loss. If you're also in the path of the storm, hopefully these tips can help you, too.

Charge everything

Anything that can hold a charge and potentially connect to the interent (or power a US...

Source: How to keep your iPhone and Mac powered during Thursday's bomb cyclone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: