Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The FluidStance Plane Scandi is a hoverboard experience for your standing desk  (Read 387 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 05, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

The FluidStance Plane Scandi is a hoverboard experience for your standing desk

I've tried standing desks, treadmill desks, Bosu balls, and pedaling, but forget all that: My new love is deskboarding.

Despite what my heart would love to believe, sitting all day is not great for it. Curling up in that comfy couch or lounging in your fancy office chair sounds great for the first hour or two, but stay there, and you might be subject to a panoply of health risks down the line.

My job often requires me to be at a computer for long periods of time, so I've tried a number of strange options for keeping active: I use my Apple Watch to get me to move. I've tried medicine ball chairs. I've hooked up treadmills to hang-anywhere standing desks. I've pedaled while typing. I've worked in my kitchen.

After trying all of these options, however, I've come to a single conclusion: I really, really, really hate standing and walking. There's a reason why I play a sport on wheels, after all.

I fidget when I stand, and that often results in putting too much weight on one leg (or hi...

Source: The FluidStance Plane Scandi is a hoverboard experience for your standing desk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: