Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adding descriptions to your Photos on Mac is like writing names and dates on the back of your pictures  (Read 380 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 09, 2018, 04:05:18 pm »

Adding descriptions to your Photos on Mac is like writing names and dates on the back of your pictures

Take a page from your great-grandmother's box of pictures. Add descriptions to your digital photos whenever you can.

This past summer, I went to Illinois to visit family, some of whom I've never even met. My second cousin brought with her a huge box of pictures that had been handed down. Some of them were monochrome photos from the mid-1800s. It was an amazing thing to see so much of my family history sitting in one box. It was also amazing that I was able to identify almost every person in each picture because my great-grandmother (and other various family members) wrote a description on the back of every single one of them.

Which got me thinking...

It's really easy to add a description to digital photos the same way my great-grandmother wrote on the back of her photos. Even better, you'll actually be able to clearly read the writing 100 years in the future.

Descriptions are worth a thousand words

Luckily, your iPhone, and pretty much any digital camera, already has some of the...

Source: Adding descriptions to your Photos on Mac is like writing names and dates on the back of your pictures
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: