Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What the iPhone, iPad, and iOS need in 2018  (Read 353 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 15, 2018, 04:05:12 pm »

What the iPhone, iPad, and iOS need in 2018

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>2017 was a pretty great year for iOS. A whole lot of my wish-list items for iPhone and iPad got checked off. And yet, like a kid who got a bike under the tree and still immediately begins assembling a birthday wish list, it’s my job as a columnist to immediately ask Apple what it’s done for iOS lately. Ungrateful, I know, but life goes on: Here’s what I hope to see from Apple in the world of iOS in 2018.</p><h2>More iPhones</h2>
<p>The iPhone X was the banner product of 2017, but it’s still just a first take on a whole new generation of iPhone hardware. In 2018 I’d like to see an upgrade to the iPhone X, sure—ideally retaining the iPhone X name, because who wants to buy the iPhone XI? But I’d also like to see an iPhone X Plus, with a huge OLED screen. Personally, the iPhone X is about as much iPhone as I want to carry in my hand or pocket, but I know a bunch of iPhone Plus users who would love to use a larger iPhone X.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3247404/iphone-ipad/what-the-iphone-ipad-and-ios-need-in-2018.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: What the iPhone, iPad, and iOS need in 2018
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: