Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lifesum adds A.I. food recognition to its diet and health tracking app  (Read 267 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 17, 2018, 04:05:20 pm »

Lifesum adds A.I. food recognition to its diet and health tracking app

Lifesum has made it way easier to track your calorie consumption when your meal isn't already on the list. It's like the real-life Not Hotdog, but better!

When the character Jian Yang created his food-identification app, Not Hotdog, my first thought was, "wouldn't it be great if that were real, but actually worked to identify all food?" Well, it's real now, but not as a silly hotdog picker. Thanks to artificial intelligence and machine learning, food identification through image recognition is possible and Lifesum has added it as a premium feature in its diet and health tracking app.

Free - Download now
Why do I need food identifying image recognition?

If you've ever tried tracking your food and calorie intake via any kind of health and diet app, you'll know that there are times when it's difficult to track down exactly what you're eating. Apps like Lifesum, MyFitnessPal, and others have a massive database of content to help you look up your dinner, but then you have to figure out...

Source: Lifesum adds A.I. food recognition to its diet and health tracking app
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: