Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo Labo: My favorite reactions to the announcement  (Read 337 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 19, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

Nintendo Labo: My favorite reactions to the announcement

Nintendo surprised everyone once again, and the results were amazing.

An early morning teaser for something new from Nintendo for kids or people who are kids at heart turned into a surprisingly explosive announcement for something we now know as Nintendo Labo. Right now it's a pair a DIY kits for a series of fun interactive games on the Nintendo Switch, and nearly everything in these kits are made of cardboard. While it's easy to be snarky about Nintendo selling you bits of cardboard for $70 a pop, the demo video for what you can do with these kits is ridiculously compelling.

But like all big things on the internet, some of the initial reactions to Nintendo's announcement are just too good to keep to myself. And if you take a look at some of my favorites, you'll probably learn something about these weird and wonderful cardboard toys.

Nintendo Labo also finally explains why there's an IR camera on the back of the Switch's right Joy-Con. pic.twitter.com/ErOOqpoRMC— Scott Jon S...

Source: Nintendo Labo: My favorite reactions to the announcement
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: