Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WaterField Designs Arcade Case review: It's the only thing I'll ever use to travel with my Nintendo Switch again  (Read 281 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 12, 2018, 04:05:20 pm »

WaterField Designs Arcade Case review: It's the only thing I'll ever use to travel with my Nintendo Switch again

The Arcade Gaming Case fits everything I need to travel with my Switch and it looks like a luxury bag, too.

There's nothing I hate worse than a game bag that looks like a game bag. Please don't make me carry around my Nintendo Switch in a satchel with a big old Switch logo slapped across the front on some rubber red patch. Yes, they're functional, but they're also usually ugly.

Not WaterField Designs Arcade Gaming Case.

I'm not going to call it a fashionable game bag, but it's darn fashionable. It's made out of soft leather, has a simple rugged design (It looks like something Indiana Jones would carry his Nintendo Switch in), and has plenty of room for all your Switch peripherals. It's the perfect game bag for people that don't like the typical game bag look.

Hyrule adventurer rugged on the outside

I don't mean rugged in the sense that it's a big, bulky bag with rubber corners and a lot of thick, heavy padding. It looks rugged — like something Link might carry while trav...

Source: WaterField Designs Arcade Case review: It's the only thing I'll ever use to travel with my Nintendo Switch again
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: