Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What I wouldn't give for a cellular Nintendo Switch  (Read 314 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 13, 2018, 04:05:20 pm »

What I wouldn't give for a cellular Nintendo Switch

Nintendo's focus on delivering the best possible gaming experience is missing a modern convenience.

I take my Nintendo Switch with me just about everywhere. It's an obvious choice when I'm stuck on an airplane for a few hours, but this console travels with me way more often than that. If I know I'm going to be sitting in the car for a few minutes while my daughter finishes up gymnastics, I grab my Switch before heading out the door. The highly portable nature of the Switch makes this incredibly easy and a ton of fun, but the more I use this console when I'm not home, the more I find myself wishing it could be constantly connected.

I would not only instantly buy a cellular Nintendo Switch, but happily pay quite a bit for a separate data plan.

I've not been shy about my desire to see the Nintendo Switch replace my iPad as a portable entertainment gadget, and for the most part it has. The Switch is not only amazingly portable, but the games available for it are amazing. I can play ...

Source: What I wouldn't give for a cellular Nintendo Switch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: