Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use tech to avoid Valentine's Day altogether  (Read 336 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 15, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

How to use tech to avoid Valentine's Day altogether

If Valentine's Day isn't your bag, you can still have fun without having to deal with all those hearts and flowers.

I am one of those people that don't celebrate Valentine's Day. It's not because I don't have a significant other or because I hate people that are in love. I've just never considered it to be important to my relationship. Plus, trying to find a restaurant that isn't packed on Valentine's Day is nearly impossible. Amirite?

If you go out of your way to avoid the Couple's Holiday like I do, I've got some suggestions on how you can keep the entertainment flowing without having to fight through mounds of chocolate.

Get your dinner delivered

Believe me, you do not want to try to go out to dinner on Valentine's Day. Every restaurant will be crowded and staff will be cranky. Just skip the whole going out thing and have a nice dinner at home. If you don't already have fixin's for a fine meal, you can order food and have it delivered.

If I'm not getting vittles from a plac...

Source: How to use tech to avoid Valentine's Day altogether
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: