Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Olixar's toilet night light is the weirdest thing you never knew you wanted  (Read 240 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 15, 2018, 04:05:20 pm »

Olixar's toilet night light is the weirdest thing you never knew you wanted

Ever wanted your toilet to glow like a fresh meteorite crater? Neither did I — until now.

When I was asked if I'd like to test out a motion-activated night light for my toilet, I was less skeptical and more surprised something like that existed, but hey, it's 2018, Elon Musk sent a car into space, and you can make your toilet light up in the dark. Embrace the future.

The Olixar toilet LED night light is a fairly unassuming little device that resembles a microphone back for a wireless lav — its flexible arm curls over the side of your toilet bowl and the unit sits snug against your toilet. It's best if you face it toward the bathroom door so that it turns on when you walk in.

It absolutely works as advertised; it won't turn on during the day, but effectively illuminates the toilet bowl at night. The motion sensor works very well, and the little LED at the end of the arm very brightly and effectively lights up your bowl. This is the perfect device for anyone who hates ge...

Source: Olixar's toilet night light is the weirdest thing you never knew you wanted
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: