Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MX Guarddog review: Filter spam for your domain-based emails for free!  (Read 318 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 16, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

MX Guarddog review: Filter spam for your domain-based emails for free!

Are SPAM, malware, viruses, phishing the bane of your email management existence? MX Guarddog kills it all with ease and for free!

There's an old aphorism—the best things in life are free—that is rarely applied to the tech world. Yes, your social media life and some of the email services you may be using are "free," as long as you understand that that "free" comes with a cost: You aren't spending money you're spending personal capital. Which is to say, you're giving yourself away, a bit at a time, with every email you send and receive. MX Guarddog turns that understanding on its head, providing you with powerful SPAM, virus, malware, filtering at a price that is legitimately free. Yup! Free.

See at MX Guarddog

At what price, "free"?

I stumbled across MX Guarddog, kind of accidentally on purpose, about 5 years ago. I had been paying for a service called Postini to filter SPAM for email on domains I owned and for clients who were also hosting their own email. Google bou...

Source: MX Guarddog review: Filter spam for your domain-based emails for free!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: