Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROLI Seaboard Block review: A full band in a squishy, portable package  (Read 292 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 17, 2018, 04:05:20 pm »

ROLI Seaboard Block review: A full band in a squishy, portable package

If you're looking to add any number of instruments to your band, the ROLI Seaboard Block could be your one-stop shop.

I adore music. That's a broad, general statement, and it's not like it's never been said before, but might as well get it out of the way. On top of that, I adore real music. I have no time for DJs who stand behind laptops and cabinets of other electronic equipment (while you're at it, get off my lawn). I've always appreciated and idolized bands that put their full body into their work, so when I was asked to review the ROLI Seaboard Block, I was intrigued and conflicted. It's an electronic instrument that blends the need to actually play piano with 100% electronic sounds. Now I'm no pianist (snigger), but I do dabble, and I love anything I can use to make some tunes, so I dove in.

Here's the ROLI Seaboard Block.

Squishy!

First things first, let's talk about the design. When you watch the above video, you might (like I did) think that this is a rubberized devic...

Source: ROLI Seaboard Block review: A full band in a squishy, portable package
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: