Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Save 50% On TypeIt4Me Text Expansion App For Mac  (Read 362 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 19, 2018, 04:05:13 pm »

Save 50% On TypeIt4Me Text Expansion App For Mac

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Typing doesn't come to everyone naturally. Some of us can crank out 80 words per minute without breaking a sweat, while others have to hunt and peck to string together a sentence. Either way, there's still room for improvement. <a href="https://shop.macworld.com/sales/typeit4me-single-user-license?utm_source=macworld.com&amp;utm_medium=referral&amp;utm_campaign=typeit4me-single-user-license&amp;utm_term=scsf-271446&amp;utm_content=a0x1a000003b1pq&amp;scsonar=1" rel="noopener nofollow" target="_blank">TypeIt4Me[/url] allows you to create shortcuts that expand to longer words, phrases or pictures, so you can type common things like names, email addresses, contact details, phrases, and more in just a couple keystrokes. And you can try it for yourself today for half-off the usual price.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3253580/software/save-50-on-typeit4me-text-expansion-app-for-mac.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Save 50% On TypeIt4Me Text Expansion App For Mac
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: