Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Sobro smart side table wants to improve your bedside experience  (Read 291 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 02, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

The Sobro smart side table wants to improve your bedside experience

Hate cluttering up your nightstand with tons of cords and accessories? Sobro wants to eliminate all that extra junk so you can rest better.

Confession: my night stand is covered with clutter. It's usually home to my water bottle, my iPhone (complete with annoying charging cord), my headphones, a small Sony speaker I got for Christmas, my MacBook charging cord, and two small lamps so I can find my way around in the middle of the night without tripping and knocking my teeth out or something. And that's just on top! Underneath, I've got a whole mess of other stuff I like to keep within my reach while I'm sleeping or lounging.

I say all that to say that I know I'm definitely not the only one who struggles to find a way to keep all my essentials nearby in a tidy, manageable way. If you're in the same boat as me (and pretty much everyone else I know), you may want to consider adding the Sobro Smart Side Table to your bedroom (or living room, or whatever room) setup. It offers wireless ch...

Source: The Sobro smart side table wants to improve your bedside experience
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: