Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is iCloud required when you upgrade to iOS 11?  (Read 333 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 04, 2018, 04:05:12 pm »

Is iCloud required when you upgrade to iOS 11?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Apple certainly encourages iOS and macOS users to take advantage of its iCloud services, which vary in cost. A lot of the services rely on iCloud storage, and they’re free…until you exceed the paltry 5GB of included service, at which point you pay monthly from $1 for 50GB to $10 for 1TB.</p><p>That’s not a terrible lot, but 5GB doesn’t even cover the capacity of any of the iOS devices Apple sells. Other services, like iTunes Match ($25 per year) are not quite iCloud features, but rely on it.</p><p>Macworld reader Susan is still running iOS 10 and has apprehensions about upgrading to 11. She writes, "The information I find on iOS 11 suggests that it will automatically log me in to various things I do not use. Apple seems to be pushing a lot of features I am leery about, especially too much storage of things in iCloud."</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3252170/data-center-cloud/do-you-have-to-use-icloud-services-when-you-upgrade-to-ios-11.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Is iCloud required when you upgrade to iOS 11?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: