Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which size microSD card is best for Nintendo Switch?  (Read 304 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 10, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

Which size microSD card is best for Nintendo Switch?

One large capacity microSD card or multiple small capacity microSD cards? Which should you choose?

We all know that the 32GB of storage available on the Nintendo Switch is a little lackluster, and most gamers are going to opt to purchase a microSD card for all their game, screenshot, and video files.

There's an interesting debate on the Nintendo Switch subreddit about whether it's better to have one large capacity microSD card or have multiple smaller capacity ones.

Pros and cons of having multiple smaller microSD cards

I use this method for my Nintendo Switch. I have two 32GB microSD cards that I use with my Switch because buying two 32GB cards was cheaper than buying one 64GB card at my local Best Buy. I figured if I could get the same amount of space for about $20 less it would make sense. Your mileage may vary, with sales, promotions, or coupons or other offers, but if you compare prices, you'll find a lot of the time you can purchase multiple smaller capacity microSD cards f...

Source: Which size microSD card is best for Nintendo Switch?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: